Enterprise Field Mobility can be used to transform your field activity operations. Our solutions improve and/or automate end-to-end processes across a number of industries having an element of field activity including data collection and analysis; direct sales; service provisioning and assurance, surveillance, maintenance and reparations; and superior customer relationship management among others.
Enterprise Field Mobility underpins our two leading service applications that automate workflow – mobile Sales Force Automation (mSFA) and mobile Field Service Automation (mFSA). Both mSFA and mFSA are supported by our industry meta-models and dynamic business intelligence tools to influence workflow. In addition, a number of powerful features are available including self-diagnosis of problems, automatic assignment of the workforce, capture and analysis of events, rules-based escalation, and offline data capture and synchronization by the mobile workforce. If you desire a specific field sales or service functionality, we can customize a mobile solution to address any business process and workflow requirements.
Enterprise Field Mobility App Structure
Synegys’ cloud-based Enterprise Field Mobility solutions consist of three parts: Data Collection (COLLECT), Workflow Management (OPTIMIZE) and Management Reporting (MONITOR). Each part contains modular features supporting various use cases, allowing you to scale as your needs evolve. Whether it be an app based on iOS, Android, or Windows on any smartphone / tablet or messaging using feature phones, our modules can be customized to create your ideal mobile solution – from customizing mobile forms, employing best-practice processes, assigning custom business rules driving workflow, using business intelligence to dynamically influence workflow, and generating management reporting to effectively manage and monitor people and operations.
Data privacy, security and solution reliability is assured with best practices in authentication, protocol and session security, backup and recovery and highly secured data centers.
Enterprise Field Mobility – Data Collection (COLLECT)
Businesses can customize paper-based forms based on any need. By having a simple interface to collect data, you can include any combination of text, numeric values, checklists, dropdown fields, barcodes, dates, photos, videos and electronic signatures to your forms. Especially relevant is that rich data including photos, videos, geo-location information, sketches, and electronic signatures can be embedded directly into forms.
COLLECT has built-in intelligence to reduce errors commonly found not only with paper-based forms, but also with competitor electronic data capture offerings. Data input quality is greatly improved through data validation and mandatory fields. Automated calculations are also possible. Skip logic and conditional fields minimizes redundant and/or erroneous entries.
Key features possible with COLLECT include:
Enterprise Field Mobility – Workflow Management (OPTIMIZE)
Companies can integrate our workflow management module (OPTIMIZE) to their business processes. All our workforce management solutions are supported by our industry meta-models and dynamic business intelligence tools to influence workflow. Depending on the modules deployed, this may include assignment & scheduling, motivation tools, sales process management, field operations management, operations reporting, transaction controlling and incident closure. Organisations can access a number of powerful features including self-diagnosis of problems, automatic assignment of the workforce, capture and analysis of events, and rules-based escalation.
Key features possible with OPTIMIZE include:
Enterprise Field Mobility – Management Reporting (MONITOR)
Managers and Executives can obtain visibility into their field workers’ activities with the Enterprise Field Mobility module – MONITOR. By using our APIs to integrate our platform with your existing data warehouse, ERP, CRM or any other system, you can gain actionable insights on performance and efficiency throughout your business. People can view and create charts and tables with our custom reporting dashboard. Furthermore, people can access pre-defined reports based on user levels.
Key features possible with MONITOR include:
SECURITY, PRIVACY AND SERVICE RELIABILITY
All our Enterprise Field Mobility solutions come with the features and capabilities to ensure your data is secure. Furthermore, cloud hosting within world-class data centres with full redundancy ensures your data is safe and secure for critical business processes. Some of the security and reliability measures we take are:
- MOBILE DEVICE TOKENS: Secure tokens to ensure that only your employees can access forms with approved mobile devices.
- ROLE-BASED PERMISSIONS: Custom employee role-based permissions for form submission and access via encrypted shell (SSH).
- SECURE DATA TRANSFER: Protect data with a combination of security capabilities – both as the data travels to and from the device using 256-bit SSL encryption.
- ENCRYPTION IN STORAGE: Passwords are encrypted in our database using one-way encryption. No one at Synegys knows your password. If you cannot remember it, you need to change it.
- BACKUPS: Synegys data is imaged and backed-up daily to multiple secured locations to ensure that data can be quickly restored.
- SECURE PHYSICAL FACILITIES: Server infrastructure is hosted in a secure facility with the appropriate authorization and authentication protocols in place.
- SECURE FIREWALLS: Access to servers are protected by a firewall that monitors traffic on multiple protocols and ports. Applications and data-storing servers reside in private subnets, not the public internet. Also server access is only available on a “need to know” basis and is protected by two-way authentication and cryptographic keys.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: Comply with local text messaging regulations, the U.S. Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the EU Directive 2002/58/EC.
- MONITORING: Servers are constantly monitored for uptime using global monitoring service.
- REDUNDANCY: Servers are distributed across several independent data centres are are elastically load-balanced to avoid single points of network failure to provide quick response times.